For our amazing family members with developmental disabilities.
There are a wide variety of ways you can get involved:
- Cash gifts – Donate here!
- Bring your slightly used items to our Hidden Treasures Store
- Attend a fundraising event and/or donate auction items.
- Sponsor a Kent Center Program or Activity
- Give of your time. We are always looking for volunteers to organize special events and activities at our Program Building.
- Bring your old magazines, junk mail and newspapers to Kent Center. We receive money for recycling them.
- Bring us a box of papers to shred - only $10 per Banker's box.
- Hire our businesses and individuals to help you meet your business goals.
- Bring us your Redner's receipts. We collect them and receive 1% of the total.
- Shop through Giving Assistant and give to Kent Center at the same time. Simply visit https://givingassistant.org/np#kent-center-inc, sign up for free, and get to shopping. Giving Assistant pays you cash back on your purchases and makes it easy for you to donate that cash back to us. So easy!